Friday, November 16, 2018

Story About My Family

STORY ABOUT MY FAMILY 





Now I want to tell about my family. I have 7 family members including my mom and dad. My father's name is Abu Bakr bin Puteh. father age is 62 years old. my father was retired from being a principal at Primary School Mohd Ariff Abdullah at Baling. My mother's name is Hasnah Binti Lebai Hasan. My mother's age is 56 years old. my mother became a teacher at Sekolah Kebangsaan Tawar in Baling. now I want to tell my eldest brother. The name of my elder brother is Muhammad 'Afif Ashraf Bin Abu Bakar. My older brother is 30 years old and he is still unmarried. he works as a lecturer at UNIMAP in Perlis. After that I want to tell about my sister. My sister's name is Nurul Syazwani Binti Abu Bakar. My older sister is 25 years old and she works as a computer engeneering at the Maybank Tower of Kuala Lumpur. Then, I want to tell you about my second brother. My second brother's name is Muhammad 'Arief Amzar Bin Abu Bakar. he is 23 years old and he works with Tenaga Nasional Berhad in Kedah. Lastly, I want to tell about my last family member Nurul Syazana Binti Abu Bakar. My younger sister is 16 years old and she still studies at MRSM Pengkalan Hulu in Perak

1 comment: